zaterdag 25 augustus 2012

Haute Couture

Dear readers, I have a slight obsession with haute couture. It's amazing how many hours there are put in a piece, it's art. Everything is hand made. I can look at pictures of haute couture for hours.. One of my wishes is to go to a fashion show and after that a haute couture show. It would be so amazing to see those wonderful pieces in real life. These creations are from Chanel, Dior and Givenchy. Enjoy the pictures, love. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 opmerkingen:

  1. you are not alone with the obsession!:)

    New blog www.stgermain-girl.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. omg, so fabulous. Adore this post, love. I've got a new outfit post inspired by one of my favorite TV characters. I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen