Happy new year!
It's now officially 2011, and I love to start this new year.
I want to do a lotttt of thing this year and I hope this year will be better than the previous year.
Ofcourse, I've set up some goals for myself. Here they are:
- I've already lost 5 kilos in the previous 2-3 months, and I want to lose 5 more.
- I want to graduate and get my diploma!
- I want to pass my exam for my study (which will be on the 17th of January, exciting!)
- So ofcourse start my new study
- I want to live in Amsterdam in Septembre (for my study)
- I want to be in Paris during Fashion Week (in March!) and when I'm there, finally buy my Chanel earrings. Which I've been wanting for a long long time.
- Only buy something at H&M if I really like it. Because otherwise I'll be wearing the same as all the people here in this region (and yes I know I can combine the H&M clothes different than the other people, but I think you know what I mean hahah)
- Be more thankful to my lovely family. I already am thankful, but at times I can be just a little more!
Do you have some goals for yourself?
And ofcourse my NYE outfit, I celebrated it with my family at grandma's, so I didn't feel the need to dress up completely! (But ofcourse I still wanted to look chic)
Photo from yesterday evening
Top & skirt: New Yorker
Shoes: Local store
Bracelet: Swarovski & gift from bf