zondag 14 november 2010

Academy Artemis

Yesterday I went to Amsterdam for taking a look at the Academy Artemis. It´s a school where you become a stylist.
And damnnn I totally loved it! In one and a half week, I´m going to take a look in Rotterdam where they have the same training (it's also Artemis). It's exactly the same training, but then I have to choose between Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
I'm totally excited!

Take a look what I was wearing yesterdag








Camel coat: Primark
Striped sweater with red details: Primark
Black skirt: H&M
Leggings: Action
Bracelet: Gift from my bf
Shoes: Simple black flats
Earrings: Swarovski

1 opmerking:

  1. That hair style is stunning...i want to try but looks really hard! I've been looking for a mac coat, primark must be an bargin...i need to go!

    Ahana x

    http://thesharpecorner.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen